**There are no refunds for any reason for Online Alternative In-Service Training**
- Click on the ‘COURSES’ link in the main menu to access our courses
- Find your course and click on the “COURSE DETAILS“
- On the Course Details page, scroll down and click on “TAKE THIS COURSE” button
- On the next page, scroll down and click on “BUY THIS COURSE” to continue to the order review page
- On the Order Review page, click on the “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button to be taken to the Registration and Payment page
- On the Registration and Payment page
- Choose the State for which you are registering – For Virginia Courses, A DCJS ID (99 Number is REQUIRED). If you enter the wrong 99 number, your results WILL NOT be reported to DCJS
- Complete all the fields marked with an ‘ * ‘
- Click the “SUBMIT PAYMENT“
- In the popup window, enter your Credit card information and click on the “PLACE ORDER” button to process payment
You should now be re-directed to your course page to take the course.
- To begin a course, click on the the course and follow the prompts
- Read each page in each Chapter
- After you read all pages in each Chapter, you may click the ‘Exam’ button to begin test.
** After passing, your results are transmitted directly to DCJS!**
- If you are taking a firearms class please include the caliber that you will qualify with. If you are taking online Alternative In-service training 07R, 08R, 09R, 10R you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your Range date to qualify. Click Here to review Range dates. Once you qualify your score will be entered into the school’s database and your completion will be sent to DCJS.